Ronald F. Saupe
- Sole Practitioner
There are many other attorneys in State College, most of whom are competent, fair and professional.
I refuse to criticize other attorneys privately or publicly. I don't need business badly enough to take shots at my colleagues at the Bar.
I consider your legal matter to be my highest responsibility. I personally handle every aspect of every client's case or matter.
I am passionate but realistic and will not hesitate to tell a client he/she has no case. I will not waste my client's hard earned money.
I try to be fair, efficient and thorough in every matter and communicate effectively to serve my clients' best interests.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense/DUI 80%
- Real Estate / Transactional 10%
- Traffic Tickets 10%
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- Texas, 1982
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1982
- Pennsylvania State University
- B.S. - 1975
Professional Associations And Memberships
- Centre County Bar Association, 2009 to 2016
Past Employment Positions
- Brinker International, General Counsel, 1984 to 1986
- CEC Entertainment, Executive VP & General Counsel, 1986 to 1993