Ronald F. Saupe
- Sole Practitioner
State College, PA
I am not a law FIRM. I am an individual with 34 years of experience assisting people with their personal and small business legal needs.
There are many other attorneys in State College, most of whom are competent, fair and professional.
I refuse to criticize other attorneys privately or publicly. I don't need business badly enough to take shots at my colleagues at the Bar.
I consider your legal matter to be my highest responsibility. I personally handle every aspect of every client's case or matter.
I am passionate but realistic and will not hesitate to tell a client he/she has no case. I will not waste my client's hard earned money.
I try to be fair, efficient and thorough in every matter and communicate effectively to serve my clients' best interests.
Areas Of Practice
- Criminal Defense/DUI 80%
- Real Estate / Transactional 10%
- Traffic Tickets 10%
- Pennsylvania, 1993
- Texas, 1982
- Duquesne University School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. - 1982
- Pennsylvania State University
- B.S. - 1975
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Centre County Bar Association, 2009 to 2016
Past Employment Positions
- Brinker International, General Counsel, 1984 to 1986
- CEC Entertainment, Executive VP & General Counsel, 1986 to 1993